IntroductionThese General Terms and Conditions set out the terms for accessing this website and the conditions of its use. By connecting to this website, all users acknowledge their acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions, without reserve.
1. Legal InformationIn accordance with Article 6 III-1 of law n° 2004-575 (21 June 2004) dealing with confidence in the digital economy, you are hereby informed that the website https://sialme.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is published by COMEXPOSIUM (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), a french société par action simplifiée with a registered share capital of 60 000 € which is registered with the Trade and Companies Registry under number – 316 780 519 001 38 RCS Nanterre and whose registered office is at: 70, avenue du Général de Gaulle – 92058 PARIS LA DEFENSE Cedex - Tél. +33 (0)1 76 77 11 11.
The Director of Publishing is Mr Renaud HAMAIDE.
Hosting of the Website: Adresse de l’hébergeur.
Creation, building of the Website : Pierre DESCHAMPS – 51 rue Eugène Pons – 69004 Lyon. www.pierredeschamps.fr
2. Photographic CreditsPhotos illustrating the Website are non-binding.
3. Web Site ContentInformation provided on the Website is indicative and for general purposes only and should in no way be considered exhaustive.
Despite the care taken and attention paid to creating the Website and in regularly updating it, errors may unfortunately be present in the information provided on the Website. The Website's users must therefore ensure that they verify any information, and they shall be solely responsible for their use of information provided on the Website.
4. Protection of Personal DetailsPersonal details collected on this Website are intended for use by the Company which, unless advised otherwise by the user, is authorised to:
store them on digital media,
use them for statistical and information purposes for events organised by it, as well as
communicate them, for the same purposes as set out above, to other companies belonging to the COMEXPOSIUM group, to which the Company belong.
In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act (6 January 1978, amended by the law of 6 August 2004), a user has the right to access, modify, correct and remove all personal details pertaining to him/her.
A user may exercise this right at any time by emailing or writing to the Company at the following addresses:
COMEXPOSIUM – 70, avenue du Général de Gaulle – 92058 PARIS LA DEFENSE Cedex
5. Intellectual PropertyEverything on the Website (information, data, brands, logos etc), with the exception of that which originates from the public domain, is the exclusive (or assigned) property of the Company and as such is protected by copyright, trademark or more generally by the provisions in the Intellectual Property Code or any other applicable legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, and with the exception of copies authorised under the terms of Article L. 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, any copying, display, downloading, broadcasting, distribution, modifying or reproduction of all or part of the elements which comprise this Website with the intention to publish, broadcast or distribute by any means or in any form is strictly prohibited, unless prior written approval is granted by the Company.
Where applicable, any authorised copy must include the following statement: "This document originates from the official website NOM DE LA SOCIETE https://sialme.com/ . All reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited."
The website page and the date it was consulted must also be noted in the reference. The user also agrees to not introduce, by any means whatsoever, any data to the Website that may or will modify the contents or appearance of the data, presentation or organisation of the Website or any works that appear on the Website.
Any breach of these provisions shall constitute an infringement within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code and any person committing an infringement shall be subject to criminal and civil proceedings as provided for by French legislation.
6. Creating HyperlinksAny link with the Website must receive prior written approval from the Company.
In any event, the Company reserves the right to end its authorisation at any time if it believes that a link with the Website may prejudice the interests thereof.
It is further specified that any websites showing a hyperlink to the Website (hyperlinks to or from the Website) are not controlled by the Company, and the Company does not accept any responsibility for the contents of such websites.
7. Conditions for AccessExcept in the case of a force majeure and/or an event outside its control (network access disruptions or interruptions, failures of IT or phone equipment belonging to a user or, generally, any event relating to Internet access conditions) and subject to potential breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary for the Website's correct running, the Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure continuous, uninterrupted access to the Website.
8. CookiesUsers are hereby informed that, when they visit the Website, cookies may automatically be installed on their browser software.
9. ResponsibilityThe Company shall not be held responsible for any damage resulting from any interruption or malfunction of any description or any suspension or cessation of the Website for whatsoever reason, nor for any material or immaterial damage resulting in any way from connection to the Website. Users connect to the Website entirely at their own risk.
10. Internet Use RulesUsers acknowledge that they are well informed of the existence of current Internet rules and acceptable usage, known as 'Netiquette', and of the various codes of ethics available on the Internet, and users expressly agree to abide by all such rules, codes and usage.
Furtermore, users particularly undertake to respect the Website's integrity and shall not hinder or force the Website's running, nor modify, alter or fraudulently delete any content accessible on the Website, or fraudulently introduce data to the Website.
Users further confirm that they accept the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, and in particular acknowledge that:
data circulating on the Internet is not protected, particularly against possible misuse,
it is the user's responsibility to take any appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from any contamination by viruses and against any attempt by any third parties to access their system,
users shall be responsible for taking all appropriate measures to ensure that their computer configuration allows access to and use of the Website's services.
11. Changes to the General Terms and Conditionsthe Company reserves the right to modify and update these General Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and specifically, in order to adapt them to developments applied to the Website.
Any part of the Website may be modified, added to, deleted or updated without prior notice and any such changes shall be entirely at the discretion of the Company.